About Our Church

The congregation was originally formed as Cardonald United Free Church by the Glasgow United Free Church Presbytery 1908. Under the 1929 Act of Union the transition was made toHillington Park Church of Scotland.

Our minister is Rev Robert Craig BA BD(Min) DipRS CertCS PGCertHC

Robert became our 8th minister, succeeding Rev John MacGregor, who moved to Cadder Parish Church in February 2017.